Westminster remains one of the most attractive places in the UK to live, work and visit.
Tackling anti-social behaviour across our City remains important to us. We will continue to work with local policing teams both to stop anti-social and criminal behaviour in its tracks and tackle their underlying causes.
We’ve also worked with the police to get them to focus on our communities’ priorities.
- Use new legal powers and new estate teams to continue to tackle anti-social behaviour.
- Work closely with the police on the issues that matter to people living in Westminster, including tackling the issues of pedicabs in St James’s and the West End, and illicit drug dealing and use across our City.
- Continue to reduce youth crime through our outstanding Gangs Unit and Youth Offending teams.
- Build on the great work of Soho Angels by rolling out new Night Stars programmes to other parts of our City, assisting those who get into trouble while on a night out.
- Campaign for short-term let properties to be registered to curb anti-social behaviour linked to them.