Westminster City Council Conservative Group are the 48 Conservative Councillors representing 16 out of the 20 wards across our City.
We believe in trusting the people we serve.
Our priorities are driven by them and shaped by our values.
We believe that people should have the right to retain - and to spend - the money that they have earned for themselves.
Everyone should have a right to participate in their community. Everyone should have a stake in our City; the place that we all call home.
We represent the whole of our community and recognise that we spend their money, not ours; on services that benefit everyone.
We support vulnerable people across our city and provide help where needed, for example in housing.
We have a strong track record as a Conservative-led Council of running some of the highest quality services across local government, including:
- Our Children’s Services Outstanding Ofsted rating
- Aiding twenty-three parks in achieving green flag status
- Ensuring that despite the number of people who come into Westminster every day, we have some of the cleanest streets in the country
- Maintaining at least twice weekly bin collections for local people; unlike Labour-led London Boroughs
- Being the licensing authority that the rest of the country looks to when setting policy
- Setting the lowest Council Tax rates in the UK
We want to continue to deliver this, and more, for the people of Westminster going forward.
You can learn more about our priorities by clicking on the links at the top of the left-hand side of this page.