Your local Pimlico Conservative Councillors are campaigning to stop a major development at 52-73 Wilton Road. We are not against sensible and development that enhances the local area and puts local needs first.
However, this application includes demolition of existing buildings and redevelopment to provide:
- A 5, 6 and 7 storey building and 3 basement levels for mixed-use development, made up of office floorspace at part ground and first to sixth floor levels with terraces on the fourth, fifth and sixth floor levels
- Seven residential flats (six 2 bedrooms flats and one 3 bedrooms flat) with balconies at first to fourth floor levels at the corner with Gillingham Row
- Retail floorspace at ground and basement levels with associated works including installation of plant at roof level and alterations to public realm with hard and soft landscaping and the creation of loading bays.
As Councillors, we have met the developer of 52-73 Wilton Road and expressed considerable concerns about the proposals. They have failed to listen to our concerns. If you share our concerns, please have your say by signing our petition below, and lodging your own objections too.
PLEASE SUPPORT US AND FIGHT THIS PLANNING APPLICATION!
Have your say - 3 ways to object to the application - before 18 October deadline
- Signing our petition below. We will forward this to Westminster City Council Planning Department.
- Submitting comments online to the Council by clicking here, using the reference 19/06682/FULL.
- Writing to Pending Applications, Development Planning, Westminster City Hall, PO Box 732, Redhill RH1 9FL quoting: PLANNING APPLICATION 19/06682/FULL, 52-73 WILTON ROAD.